It has been way too long since I blogged about the goings on of our lil' family. When I last blogged, we had gone to Mesquite. Had a blast. Miss Josie went swimming for the first time and didn't especially like it, but we had a good time.
Scott made it through his first semester back at school and pulled a 4.0! Great job honey! He applied for the program this semester and we found out on November 16th that he was accepted! Yay! He should have about a year left and then he will have is MS in Health Promotion and Education. I am very proud of him and of all the hard work he has put in.
My mom and aunt turned 50 yesterday. I can't believe my mom is 50. She looks like she is 30. My age. I hope to god I look a 3rd of how good she does when I am 50. We threw a surprise party for them and it was a big hit. Had a cake made, and all that jazz. They both were very surprised and my sis made a killer slide show of all 50 years with their pics and some pics and video clips of the different decades. It turned out fabulous and she is a talented chick!
Miss J will be 1 in two weeks. I cannot believe it. I swear I just had her and she is now walking and laughing and playing and she has 5 teeth. She is amazing. I am so lucky :)
L I F E I S G O O D .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Butterfly
Blog Archive
Welcome
Labels
- Filmmaking (1)
- Vacation (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment