So I was just thinking about all of the crazy things that I want to do today if I had disposbale income. I want to go back to NY, I love it there. I would visit Robyn, Aaron and Brooklyn in St. John. I would quit my job and make myself an awesome office space and write for hours on end. I would just be crazy and have lots of fun. I think that is what I want to chalk my life up to when it's my time to go, FUN.
Josie update:
We go back to the doc on Monday so that they can check her heart and see if I will be a candidate for a C-Section. I am excited to see her wiggling around in there again. I can feel her move so much and if I watch my stomach I see her kick and punch. She is an active baby! We got her nursery all painted and her crib put together. I can't believe that she is getting so big. My belly is HUGE!! Hopefully we'll get some more pics of her and I can post them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Butterfly
Blog Archive
Welcome
Labels
- Filmmaking (1)
- Vacation (1)
1 comment:
C-sections are awesome! I loved both of mine. The babies come out with perfectly round heads. The recovery time the first time around kinda sucks, but it is so worth it! You get your baby out a little after a half an hour to an hour after they slice and dice ya....he he he. But I'm a wuss when it comes to pain, so I liked that I didn't have to go through labor. Hope you are doing well! Cute pics on the nursery! It turned out so cute!
Post a Comment